At this point, I am having some mixed feelings about windows 10. With Cortana and now the new Spartan browser I must say I am impressed. Spartan has something I love, article view browsing. Say you are trying to read something that is important to you. Now days you have to wade through tons of ads to get to the content you. Spartan makes it simple. Click on the book icon and the distractions go away. NICE. Gamers, Windows 10 will ship with the new Direct X 12
So I've handed Windows 7 its walking papers and am using my installation disk as a coaster? Well no. Windows 7 still has seniority for being a finished product and for not looking like it was designed by Calvin and Hobbs. Oh yes, I still like playing a movie without giving someone $60 for a player and having a built in image backup. Some minor gaming issues too,
At this point I'd say Windows 8 users can go ahead and upgrade. Win 7 users? Id say wait for the RTM version.
No comments:
Post a Comment