Friday, September 14, 2018

Anaraphla's Movie Mayhem: The Avengers : Infinity War

Anaraphla’s Movie Mayhem: The Avengers: Infinity War

 Ok I am not an Einstein, Hawking, or even STTNG’s Reginald Barclay. I am not good in math at all, Its just that you’d think that in a real infinity war the infinities would cancel each other out. In this movie they don’t. Also in the MCU you would also think that Syndrome’s prediction would come true. “When everyone is super, no one will be super.” It doesn’t.

 Also, has anyone noticed Thanos isn’t sitting in his chair like he does in the previous Marvel movies? Isn’t it obvious? Thanos needs a new chair. Let say we chip in get him a nice padded chair, footstool, UHD TV, the sports package on Direct TV and of course a mini-fridge full of his favorite consumables. Problem solved. That would be heaven for most men I know anyway. Oh Thanos needs a puppy too.
 Before we get on with this I would like to make a couple of guesses. Thanos’ favorite author is Thomas Malthus. Also we know Thanos watched at least one episode of the original Star Trek, Conscience of the King. It is about this dude named Kodos the Executioner. Kodos murdered half the population of this planet. I heard Kodos got a lot of fan mail from Thanos. Personally I am more into Chloe the Gay.

 Ok the story is very complexicated. Actually though we could sum up this movie rather easily. Everyone in the MCU (except for the Fantastic Four) shows up and half of the good guys gets killed. This postulates a really weird idea that Thanos may actually be Stan Lee, but this is just a theory.
 The story is about Thanos trying to get all these objects of power for his glove. Sure it looks nice. Its just a lot of work and a zircon would look just as nice. It seems like everyone who tries to stop Thanos does something stupid. They could cut his head off, they don’t. They could cut his glove hand off, they don’t. Strange could send Thanos to Dormamu (This would be great, We could do a remake of The Odd Couple. “Can two super powerful villains live together without driving each other nuts?”  ) or some place.

 Well, Thanos wins and half of everyone in the universe disappears. I have a question. Just what criterion did his glove use to select who lives and who died? Maybe we could have been lucky enough to see the Republican Party disappear. The good news is that Kodos doesn’t have to kill anyone now. Maybe that was what this was about.  The bad news is that Thanos has this  thingy that allows him to reverse time and undo his defeats. Please Mr. Thanos Sir, is there anything I could offer you for to allow Hillary to borrow it for just a little while?

No comments:

Post a Comment